mercoledì 10 luglio 2013

❤ Second Harajuku Fashion Walk in Milan+Thank you! ❤

     


Hi guys! ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
as i said in my previous entry,this post will be about the second Harajuku Fashion Walk organized in my city ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ    actually this event was something like 2 weeks ago,but it seems like some dark forces don't want this post to be published lol  ( aka my computer is dying -.- )






Since me and my gyaru sa had fun last time we decided to join again the FW (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
We met in the city center June 30th and this time the group of participants was even bigger than last time (°ロ°)   of course a lot of people were courious about us lol  but mostly of the people who approached us were really nice and complimented us for our creativity 。◕ ‿ ◕。
My girls and i laughed a lot because as usual someone approached us asking if there was some kind of event ahahahahahah  we have been asked this question MILLIONS of time,basically everytime we hang out lol   some people can't really believe we dress up like this daily lol


There were also some cute japanese tourists who were really amazed by us xD they were like "kawaii kawaiiiii" xD  and asked us to took a picture together =^● ⋏ ●^=






after them other people also asked us pictures actually xD







My KK sisters Jay,Mia  (she was so beautiful with her Ma*rs OP ç_ç such a shame don't have other pictures of her from that day)  and Rose  ❤


We went to Giardini Pubblici di Villa Reale (it's a park xD) for a picnic (。◕‿◕。)
after eating and relaxing a bit (walking on the gravel of the park's ground with heels almoast killed me lol)  we took some pictures







credits to Diz*Zy photography (take a look to his page,this guy is so talented *-*)





with my KK sis and the guys from the italian gyaru fb page!

Luca,Chus,Giada,Bea (i was covering her up,sorry hun xD) and Yoru









me and Mizuko,i liked her shironuri outfit!





with my fav gals ♡‿♡

(for some reasons my arms looked fat in every pic,please ignore that lol)




this one is my favourite ♡
i love you guys!







my outfit for the FW!

the dress is from Black Ageha
shoes from Yumetenbo
the crossed straps are a Skinny Lip replica




We (my gyaru sa sisters and i ) went to McDonald's before Rose and Mia  took the train back to home
since we were bored we took some random videos lol  





Also i wasn't at my place for most ofthe  last week,and when i came back a girl from our fb gyaru community told me i was in Gyaru Valentine (°□°)






i started being "active" in the community just recently (since i usually just take care of my business and i'm too lazy to post costantly lol) so it was really surprising receiving a gyaru valentine xD
but i want to thank the sweetheart who made this ♡ (and thank you for saying i'm beautiful even if my hair were a disaster in that pic and i'm photogenic as a rock ahahahah)
since it's my very first valentine is a bit "special" to me




As always thank you guys for reading this post  =^● ⋏ ●^=
i swear i will repear my computer for having  better quality entries in the future D:












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento